How long will the drive take?
– Generally it is ideal to pick 3 or 4 operations to visit in one day. This will create a 4-6 hour scenic drive of the country. Allow more time for entertainment and food stops.
What should I wear?
– Dress according to the weather. If it has been rainy please do not wear your best shoes, especially if you are interested in one of our farm tours on the Drive Event weekends. On hot days it is advised to wear sunscreen.
Can we visit the farms during the week or on days other than the Spring Time or Summer Time Country Drive?
– Yes, most of our operators are either seasonal or year round. Please respect each farms hours of operation. Some are not open on Sundays and other only set up tours and displays for the Event Weekends.
Can we bring our pets?
– Please leave your pets at home, we will supply the animals.
Is there anything to purchase?
– There are many sites who charge admission to their farms, or have gift shops and items for sale. Some sites may not take debit or credit cards, so please bring some cash.
Shop, savour, relax, create lasting memories – we look forward to meeting you on a Country Drive this season!